6.09.2008

Howdy & Welcome!

Hi, folks! After a couple of years lurking around some amazing blogs, I have finally ventured out with my own. I am greatly indebted to the blogs I've posted in my sidebar. Each has had a major impact on my 'recalibration' process and you will no doubt see a lot of links to them in the coming posts. So pull up a chair and enjoy the conversation. Recalibrating may be confusing and even painful at times, but it is certainly never dull!

*Edited before anyone asks about my blogroll: Of course the LOL Cats on ICanHasCheezburger.com have impacted my theology! How could they not? I mean, really.
What's not to love about Basement Cat and Ceiling Cat or even Ceiling Cat Witnesses with free samples of Scratchtower Magazine? They can't spell and their grammar is horrific, but don't hold that against them. Check it out!

No comments: